Welcome to 叄肆行 (FunPort34). In order to provide you with peace of mind when using 叄肆行 (FunPort34)’s services and information, this policy informs users of what information is collected by Realistic Co-creation Corporation (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), the reasons for such collection, and how the Company uses such information to provide services to users. To protect your rights and interests, we would like to explain to you the privacy protection policy of this service, please read the following content:
- First, the scope of application of the privacy protection policy
- Use of the Service and Consent to Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions describe how Reality Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “the Company”) will handle the personal information collected through this form. By clicking “Agree”, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agreed to all of the contents of this consent form, and that if you violate the following terms and conditions, the Company may terminate all rights or services provided to you at any time.
- Collection, Handling and Utilization of Personal Data
1. Collection, updating and storage of basic information:
- The Company collects, processes and utilizes your personal information in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act of the Republic of China and related laws and regulations.
- Please provide us with accurate, up-to-date and complete personal information at the time of application.
- The Company collects your personal information, including name, telephone number, e-mail address, etc., to fulfill its business needs.
- If there is any change in your personal information, please take the initiative to apply to the Company for correction to keep it accurate, up-to-date and complete.
- If you provide us with incorrect, inaccurate, outdated, incomplete or misleading information, you will lose your rights and interests.
- You may exercise the following rights with respect to your personal information in accordance with the “Personal Information Protection Law” of the Republic of China: (1) Request access or review. (2) To make a copy. (3) Request supplement or correction. (4) Request to stop the collection, processing, and utilization. (5) To request deletion.
However, if the request is necessary for the Company to perform its duties or business, the Company may refuse the request. If you would like to exercise the above rights, please contact the Company through the Company’s contact information (telephone, fax, e-mail). Telephone: (02) 2593 6606, service e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. However, the Company shall not be liable for any damages arising from the exercise of the above rights.
2. Purpose of Collecting Personal Information
- We collect your personal information to fulfill our business needs.
- If your personal information is used in a manner different from the purpose for which it was originally collected, we will ask for your written consent before using it, and you may refuse to provide us with your personal information, but you may lose your rights and interests as a result.
3. Confidentiality of basic information
- If your personal information is stolen, leaked, tampered with, or otherwise infringed upon by the Company due to violation of the Personal Information Protection Act or due to natural disasters, events, or other force majeure, the Company will notify you by telephone, letter, e-mail, or website announcement, as appropriate, after identifying the infringement.
4. Effectiveness of the Consent Form
- The Company reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions of this consent form at any time, and the Company will announce the modification on the Company’s web site when the terms and conditions are modified without separate notification. If you do not agree with the modification, please do not continue to accept the service. Otherwise, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by such additions or modifications to this Agreement.
- No advice or information obtained by you from this Consent Form, whether in writing or orally, except as expressly provided in the terms of this Consent Form, shall create any warranty beyond the terms of this Consent Form.
5. Governing Law and Court of Jurisdiction
The interpretation and application of this Consent Form and any disputes related to this Consent Form shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of China, with the Taipei District Court of Taiwan as the competent court. When you use or participate in the activities of the Service, we will, depending on the nature of the Service, ask you to provide the latitude and longitude of the location of your current device and process and utilize the latitude and longitude of the location of your current device for the purpose of using the augmented reality technology within the scope of the specific purpose; the Service will not use the data for other purposes without your written consent.
In order to provide users with a complete service, if it is necessary to ask users to provide their personal information to the Company and its affiliates or partners, the Company will provide an explanation on the relevant page of the service, and users can choose whether or not to accept this particular service. The Company uses the personal information collected for the following purposes:
- Confirming the identity of the user and the content of the app service received by the user, contacting the user, providing related services and information about the Company and its affiliates or partners, conducting statistics or research, providing internal and external customer analysis reports, and other uses regulated by the privacy protection policy.
- The Company will not disclose to any other person or non-affiliated company the latitude and longitude of the current location of the user’s device, unless it is necessary to provide the user with the product or service requested by the user, or the user’s authorization has been granted, or under the following circumstances:
- We perform business on behalf of the Company or with the Company’s business partners to provide the user’s personal information. These parties may communicate with the user in connection with related products or services.
- For the purpose of investigating a crime by judicial or police authorities, complying with the laws of the Republic of China or the requirements of governmental authorities, obtaining or exercising legal rights, or defending against litigation claims.
4. Data Protection
The Service has relevant settings and countermeasures for various information security equipment and security protection measures to strictly protect your device data. Only authorized personnel can have access to your device information, the relevant staff have signed a confidentiality contract, and any violation of confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions. If it is necessary to entrust the provision of this service to the relevant units of this service for business purposes, this service will also strictly require them to comply with the confidentiality obligations and will take the necessary checking procedures to ensure that they will comply with them.
5. Links to Other Websites
6. Policy on Sharing of Personal Information with Third Parties
The Service will not provide, exchange, rent, or sell any of your information to other individuals, organizations, private businesses, or public agencies unless there is a legal basis or contractual obligation to do so. The foregoing proviso includes but is not limited to, written consent by you or where expressly required by law.
． The To protect national security or to further the public interest.
． To protect you from danger to your life, body, liberty or property.
． When necessary in the public interest for statistical or academic research by a public authority or academic research organization, and the data has been processed or collected by the provider in such a way that it is not possible to identify a specific subject by means of its disclosure.
． When your behavior on the TCS website violates the TOSC’s Terms of Service or may damage or impede the TCS’s rights or cause damage to any person, the TCS analyzes and discloses your personal information for the purpose of identifying, contacting, or taking legal action against the TCS.
． The disclosure is in the interest of your rights and interests. The disclosure of your personal information is in your best interest.
． When the service entrusts a vendor to assist in collecting, processing or utilizing your information, the service will fulfill the responsibility of supervising and managing the outsourced vendor or individual.
8. Questions and Suggestions
If you have any questions or suggestions, please contact us through our customer service e-mail address (email@example.com).